Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jonnie and the Punk Show



































I love trying to understand the sequence of events that causes people to put items on their list. Anything can plant that seed in your head: love, hate, respect, envy, chance, luck, privilage. Often it's a combination of many things. Other times, as was the case for me last week, you just go and do things that were never on your list (but should have been). Dragged out by friends on thursday, I broke character to go see a punk show, i.e. 'Me First and the Gimme, Gimmes'. I think everyone should see a punk show once in their life. They should try moshing too. If you agree and end up putting it on your list, while then I guess reading this was 'chance'. Or maybe 'luck'. Who knows. Maybe some life changing event is waiting for you right around the corner and you have no idea. All I can say is be open to the opportunity. - Jonnie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the gimme gimmes are sooo good. i think you r right to say everyone should try moshing. i was scared to do it the first time at a nofx show, but im glad i tried it. i did bruise my arm pretty bad though. it was sick though.. try punk!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home