Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dave's TRAINING DAY



OK let me break it down to you like this - I like breakdancing. I've got two big competitions coming up soon, first at the 'Canadian Pro Ams' on the 16th in Montreal and then 'The Fight Before Christmas' on the 23rd in Vancouver. Right now all I'm doing is studying and dancing 3 hours a night (and doing my best to hit the gym as much as I can - gotta get rid of that third-year 15). Last year I came 2nd in the competition in Vancouver... this year I want the whole thing. I will post how I do!

HOLLA - Dave

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David!!! Where in Vancouver is the competition? I want to come see you kick some ass. This is Alicia by the way (Davenport) email me and let me know.

aliciadavenport@hotmail.com

Take care !!

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO LINGWOO!!

Dude, your f'n unreal bra. Get your 100 things on your list done. Then go surfing with me in tofino again.

P.

Danny

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home