Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dave's LIVE IT UP


Hello y'all, yesterday was a pricey one for me as my friend Marty and I booked our tickets to Trinidad and Tobago for Carnival. Ever since I was 11 years old my family in Trinidad has told me about this legendary two day party called Carnival, which I have never felt like I was ready for but at the ripe age of 20, I believe it is time. I was able to get my ticket with all the money I saved from the Calgary stampede, which was hard to say goodbye to but if I’m going to tell people to go after what they always wanted to do before they die, I better be doing the same.
-DAVE

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks like a fun party! i want to run with the bulls in spain, can you help me do that? andrew.s

11:55 AM  
Blogger squad said...

Andrew give us a shout at theburiedlifestaff@gmail.com and we'll see what we can do to set you up. Cool - - The BL Squad

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and the guys were wondering: do u boys wear BOXERS or BRIEFS???

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just my 0.02, but I'm guessing Boxer Briefs!!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha already done, just in brasil instead i was spechless

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home