Wednesday, August 09, 2006















#20 - Play a song on the radio.
I guess that means we can cross it off the list.

Went on CBC radio this morning. The call came at 6 am. Let's just say we weren't totally prepared... Dave raps - http://www.cbc.ca/earlyedition/

Also made 'The Province' with Lord Stanley:
http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=ecba46bf-0b70-484b-a535-18e1c82537ec&k=75118

Also had a ribbon cutting ceremony with the mayor of Kelowna/planted a tree/became honorary members of office. Pics below.


1 Comments:

Blogger RogueGirl said...

I saw you on Canada AM this morning. What a fantastic idea! Bet you didn't think when the four of you came up with the idea how inspiring it would be to the rest of us.

Thanks for kicking this girl's butt into thinking about life, death and everything in between! I'm starting my list today (I'd really like to learn how to prepare a gourmet meal. Or to call all of my friends/family and tell them what they mean to me).

Wish you guys were coming to Toronto. Would love to see if I could help you out with that opening pitch in a major league baseball game! {:+)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home